If you would like to find your pre-loved baby items a loving new home, and help a great cause at the same time, then you are in the right place!
Here at BB&B we accept all donations of maternity, baby and child related items.
We kindly ask that all items donated to us are in a usable condition.
Types of donations we accept:
- Cots (with all the screws), Cribs, Moses Baskets, Travel Cots
- Prams, Buggies/Strollers
- Bouncy Chair/High Chair/Swing Chair
- Baby Carriers/Slings/Framed Carriers
- Baby Monitors/Sterilisers/Bottle Warmers/Room Thermometers
- Baths/Bath Inserts/Bath Seats
- Unopened Toiletries, Nappies, Wipes, Dummies
- Bedding/Curtains/Cot Bumper Sets
- Changing Units
- Large Bedroom Furniture
- Childrens' bunk beds
- Clothing from birth to 10 years/ Maternity Clothes
- Toys (all parts complete)
Types of donations we don't accept:
- Broken Prams/Buggies/Strollers
- Broken toys
- Car seats
- Ripped/Stained clothing items
- Opened nappies, used bed guards and used safety gates
- Black Out Blinds
- Water Logged Outdoor Toys
- Stained/Moulded High Chairs
How do you donate items to us?
Donations can be dropped off at our shop on 466 Dumbarton Road, G11 6SQ at the following times:
- Monday to Friday - last donation drop off must be before 3pm.
- Saturday - last donation drop off must be before 2pm.
Please note we are unable to accept cots or large furnishings as donations at our shop. Please contact us to arrange a collection of any cots, changing units, beds, bunk beds, furniture that you wish to donate.
Free Collection of Donations
If you live within the City of Glasgow, or within a 15 mile radius of the city and would like to arrange for our driver to collect items from you please send contact us and we will get back to you.
What happens to the items after you have donated them to us?
Once we have received donations our BB&B team get to work checking them over, making sure they are complete and safe.
Each item is checked, and double checked, then our team log the item and either put it in our Starter Pack storage facility or for individual sale in our shop.
Around 90% of the items we receive are allocated to our Starter Packs, any over stock we have is put up for sale in our shop. All funds received from items sold in our shop go straight back into our organisation!
All donations, big and small, make a huge difference to the families we work with. Without your donations we would not be able to provide our free Starter Packs to families.
Thank you for your support!