Assist and advise customers in our shop.
- Type of Organisation: Charity
- Location: Partick, Glasgow
- Start Date: Immediate
- Hours: Minimum 6 hours a week
- Days: Weekdays/weekends
Includes: assisting and advising customers, cash handling, answering the phone, maintaining shop stock/cleanliness, sorting through donations. Successful applicants should have some knowledge of baby/children's products but not compulsory as training will be given.
- Successful candidates should have experience in retail
- Previous work within a Charity is preferred but not essential
- Successful candidate should possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Return to our volunteer page.